21 August 2009

Mmm... Dark Green...


I like dark green. Well, I like sand green too, and light blue, and dark brown, but most of all I like dark green. Anything made with it just looks so sleek and stylish.

And I like Cole Blaq . He makes awesome stuff, and he builds quite often, which is good because most of us in the community can't go too long without getting a look at another Cole Blaq MOC.

So then Blaq 's latest creation, mysteriously named The Rhim , should be brilliant. And it is. A sleek dark green-and-trans orange spacecraft, The Rhim has some great features and sleek shapes. Though some of the light grey greebling on the engines at the back may be questionable, I still adore this craft.

Speaking of dark green, that's the colour of my first entry into the LSB contest:

Some great SNOT work if I don't say so myself.

~John

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A speeder bike but at rest me thinks. Just look at that perfect hair.
Work one John, Ima diggin the dark green.