5 November 2009

Pop-up temple




Hello guys, I'm back with a vengeance... actually I'm just back. I haven't posted in ages due to having lots of stuff to do and general laziness. I have to say this is probably the best creation ever to be posted on brickspace. I will admit now that John saw it first and showed it to me when I met up with him a week or so ago but in the harsh, cruel, brightly coloured and plastic world of LEGO... oh whatever, I'll just get on with the review, my homework on quadratic equations (Oh joy) sitting on my desk next to me is beckoning.
This is without doubt an incredible creation by talapz (???) which has been causing quite a stir in the LEGO community. I don't know how he did it but he has exhibited some fantastic building techniques. People have tried to do similar things before but never on this scale, and with a MOC that is actually any good too! Apart from the painfully jarring music and overly long video this MOC is definitely worthy of ***** and I wouldn't be surprised if it won the Annual brickspace gold too, which is fast approaching.


1 comment:

John said...

Yay, you're back! Thanks for posting this - I kept on meaning to, and luckily you got round to it first. I found it on some Danish blog.

Oh, I gave up on those quadratic equations. Wrote a note. The applied examples are impossible!