15 July 2009

Day 6 of the Apocalypse


Day 6, originally uploaded by DarthNick.

Journal Entry #3: Tuesday, September 20, 2011. Time unknown.

Today, as I was searching through the city, I stumbled upon a construction site. Strangely, I got this horrible feeling in my stomach, and I knew exactly why. Seeing this half-destroyed, unfinished building made me come to realize how the progression of mankind has come to a halt. Our world will no longer keep moving forward, it has been frozen in time. And knowing there is a possibility that it may never move forward again is hard to believe. But that is why I am here, to keep moving forward for our existence. 
Fortunately, some good things have happened recently. I haven’t run into anymore of the ‘infected’ since the other day. I have also found a red wagon which has allowed me take more objects with me. Plus, there were plenty of tools at the site, although I could not take all of them. 
Sadly, I have yet to find any other survivors, but I haven’t given up, not yet...

This is the story told to us by Flickr user DarthNick who has been off to a great start with all his journal entries recording his version of the apocalypse. You can read all the rest by clicking on the photo.

No comments: