30 June 2009

Larry Lars' Snowspeeder


I've seen my fair share of Snowspeeders in the last few months, but Larry Lars' (king of SW MOCs) model certainly takes the biscuit, eats it, regurgitates it and feeds the remains to a gullible monkey. In other words, it's great. The canopy is the most accurate I've ever seen, and the inclusion of custom decals takes it to another level. It may not be the usual white, but who cares?
 In other news, the Danish radio station I'm listening to has just started playing a song for the fifth time in under an hour. I would happily pay for them to buy some new CDs just so they can stop doing this.

~John

1 comment:

Doctor Sinister said...

I'm glad you blogged this, because I was about to! It's fantastic - and re' the colour, "dirty" grey looks better IMO anyway.

Dr. S.