21 June 2009

The Emporer's Royal Guard


OK, I'm back now. Sure, you probably thought I was never gone - but I was. I was on a drama workshop (with our very own Luke, as a matter of fact), and I won't be posting much in the near future anyways because of end-of-year tests and essays and God-knows what else.

So, here's what you Brickfilming lot should consider as a fairly 'old' (well, from May) Brickfilm, yet Zach Macias' latest. It's got a similar plot to The Sales Pitch, which as you should know was disappointing. But, despite the sudden and rather silly violence, there is some slight humour to this one. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Zach Macias said...

Yeah, I also feel my last few films have been a bit too similar and rely too much on random violence. Hopefully, my next couple of films will have more variety to them. Thanks for the review!