26 January 2010

You Could Say I've Fallen A Little Behind



Hopefully a few of these new creations by fellow Flickr users will cheer you all up. Or at least keep you interested in these posts that I make. It seems like John's getting all the attention which is understandable since he posts so much. Anyway lets see if I can deter a little attention my way.
Anyway the first one lined up is by fantastic Pirate builder Derfel Cadarn and this MOC is more than up to par with his usual. The concept is great and the rock work is just as nice. Great work Derfel Cardarn.

Redcoat Rum Runners!, originally uploaded by - Derfel Cadarn -.

Next we have this cool Snow Cat by ltwp formally Gladius on Flickr. This creation sports some great techniques and just looks so adorable. I've always been a sucker for a well designed model, in fact I prefer them most times over dios and this creation is no exception.

Snow Cat, originally uploaded by _ltwp.

Last we've go another pirate creation by Flickr user Sir Regonold who seems to often take a lot of inspiration from building Sir Nadroj, but this very original creation is great sporting a very popular (as far as Flickr comments are concerned).

Colonial Town Center, originally uploaded by Sir Regonold.


Huff, huff. Well that's a line-up now hopefully from now on I won't have to catch-up.

2 comments:

John said...

I'm glad to see you're back into blogging, Zack. And just in time for your one-year anniversary here on Brickspace, too! Congratulations!

John said...
This comment has been removed by the author.