13 January 2010

I just couldn't resist...



I've been drooling over Karwik's utterly fantastic Jelcz 272 MEX Polish-style bus for a while now and, as with that mech in the last post, I decided I should probably blog it. There are great techniques all over the place - most notably in the complex grille, make with 1x2 grille tiles and minifig levers. I would've preferred if the bus was made completely purist, so no cutting of flex tubing, but that's considered purist by many people nowadays so I should really get with the times. Anyway, enjoy!

There's also a nice shard of ground to go next to the bus. It's what Poland would be like in 2012, with the whole of the Earth's surface breaking up.





~John

ps. The Brickspace post headers will be up and working again soon, promise!

No comments: