25 January 2009

Ninigi-no-Mikoto

Now our job here at Brickspace isn't necessarily to bring you the latest, up-to-date stuff, but I thought 'hey, I guess I will this one time'. So I bring you this: a new 2009 MOC from that forgetful dude Memory (how many of these memory jokes can I think up? You'd better hope it's a small amount...). This one's called Ninigi-no-Mikoto, and, though only a prototype, it shows off lots of Memory 's amazing skills with weird bricks: note the bicycle chassies as legs. How Memory keeps his stickers so pristine after repeated stickings, I'll never know. Once again, I must mention it is only a prototype, so don't expect too much of it.

More angles here . Seen a great MOC or Brickfilm? Let us know !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks again, but this is it... It's a finished model of a... prototype... yeah.