23 October 2008

Interview with Jason Freeny

Recently, we featured the Anatomy of the minifigure on the blog. We were so impressed we decided to ask the creator - Jason Freeny - for an interview.

Q1) How long on average does it take you make a design?
A)On average each anatomy illustration takes about 30 hours.


Q2) Where do you get your inspiration from?
A) My ideas and inspirations come at times where I am not really thinking or expecting anything. Like while trying to fall asleep or during my train commute to work...


Q3) Would you ever consider making another Lego based design?
A) I would certainly consider another LEGO based illustration but right now I have so many ideas for other things... I like to touch on many subjects and try to avoid using the same subject matter too much, unless of course the idea is just too good.


Q4) What would you say to anyone who wants to make designs like you?
A) I don't really know how to answer that, If you have an idea go for it. Im just making it up as I go... ;)


Thankyou very much to Jason Freeny. You can visit his website by clicking here. Below is his only lego based poster. His other things are really good too and you can find them on his website.



-Luke, editor

No comments: