24 June 2010

You've had some cowboys in here...

...not actual cowboys.  Though that can happen...

Sorry, went into quote territory there.  Anyway, I'm blogging this for two reasons.  Firstly, I like it, because it's an excellent rendition of the Eleventh Doctor from Doctor Who by Legoagogo (great user name!) investigating the running theme through this year's series (the 31st no less!) - cracks in time.  Secondly, I'd like to remind viewers in the UK that this Saturday is the final episode for this season - and we'll hopefully find out what's been going on for the last 13 weeks.  So watch it, please, or I shall get Very Upset Indeed.

Dr Who : A crack in time.

Oh, and this post is also something of an experiment for me as it looks like Flickr are messing with a new layout and settings for  images, I've jus tried what seems to be a new option for embedding images into blogs like this...

Dr. S.

No comments: